Monday, November 30, 2009

Weekend fun

It's been a very busy and fun-filled weekend! We had many people coming over to visit and hang out with us.

First we have Aunt Sachi and Aunt Maria. (Thank you Aunt Maria for the cute bib and spoons!!)

Then we have Uncle Greg joining us for dinner.

On Saturday, we went out with Grandma June to do some car shopping and then had dim sum afterwards.

We had a potluck dinner with Uncle Jay & Aunt Mish, Uncle Dom & Aunt Fay (who is expecting as well, yay!) and Uncle Dondie.


Chilling with my buddy, Mia-Chiu!

Uncle Dom and Aunt Fay:
Mia-Chiu was trying out my Bumbo chair. I think she really liked it.

On Sunday, Grandpa came over to visit and we had more dim sum...yum!!!

Then we went over to my daddy's boss house for early Christmas celebration. There were many children around, but I was too young to play with them, so they came over and played with me instead.

I am so popular!! These girls are trying to chat me up!

Hanging out with Uncle Farhad. I didn't cry this time, hahhaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment