Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kaley's one month banquet

It's celebration time!! One of Ali's girlfriends is one-month old!! Congratulations, Jay and Mish! Kaley is looking good! So cute and adorable! Both Anders and I had had a great time hanging out with a great party and eating yummy food!

The lovely little Kaley:

Look at mommy's earrings. I want to wear them too when I grow up!


Daddy hanging out with Uncle Jay and Aunt Mish. Thanks for inviting us! We had a great time!

Aunt Maria came to visit us over the weekend too. Ali was so happy that she started to laugh out loud. What a little show off!! Yup, that's one of the new things that Ali are able to do these days. She has also figured out that she has two hands and she has "found" her left leg as well. She is always touching her left leg whenever her diaper is being changed. I wonder when she will "discover" her right leg!?


Catch Ali playing with her fingers. "Woooo...I have TWO hands, cool!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment