Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Daycare

It has been extremely difficult and frustrating to find a daycare that is close to home/work and is also willing to take my baby girl in a year's time. So far, I am on a few wait lists, but nothing is for sure yet. There was one place I thought I would get in, but she just called a couple days ago confirming that there would not be any space available in Sept 2010. How sad!! I am very worried that I won't be able to find anyone to take care of Ali. I guess, worst come to worst, I will take my baby to work (umm....wishing thinking, work will NEVER allow that, sigh). I am now expanding the search to areas that are farther from my work and home, hoping that one of the places out there will take my child. What a nightmare! I guess this is one of the major challenges that all parents (except the lucky ones who get help from their family) have to face nowadays.

On a different note, Ali could now turn her head 180 degrees. Very cool!

3 comments:

  1. Stay home full time with her? Send her to Kai Ma Boarding? I will take her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you say that now, wait til next year and you will be like, "What? Do I know you?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also a million miles away.... so I can say whatever I want. Ha!

    ReplyDelete