Monday, November 5, 2012

Pumpkin Patch with 2 kids

Last year, I was only a few weeks away from my due date, so I thought it would be wise to stay away from the muddy pumpkin patch.  It wasn't much fun for daddy either as Ali was crying all the way from school to the patch when she was on the bus (she really wanted mommy to go).  This year, I made it up to her by embarking on the annual pumpkin patch field trip with both kids.  And man, it was SO tiring!

The "before" pic, mommy was still able to smile.



Ali getting super excited going on a field trip with her friends.


Polly pumpkin is her favorite pumpkin.  Who doesn't like a dancing pumpkin anyways?


My little girl carrying her bag of pumpkins with her buddy, Sophia.  The kids had a lot of fun!


The teachers seemed to be more excited about picking corn from the field than picking out the pumpkins.


Ali driving the pumpkin tractor.


Hubby thought I was overly ambitious with the backpack and using the baby carrier at the same time.  Well, I did it!  I was able to carry my backpack, carried Nate in the baby carrier in the front, hold on to Ali's hand as well as carrying a bag of pumpkins!  Not too bad, right?  Nate was mildly entertained in the first half of the trip.  He really didn't like to be trapped in the baby carrier.  He was so tired and cranky (skipped a nap) on the bus.  Thank goodness, mommy was smart enough to pack some snacks for both kids!  Mission accomplished.  

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment