Saturday, November 24, 2012

Mason turning 3

I love going to kids' birthday party.  It's always so much fun.  Kids are all so happy, good food, and the best of all, you don't have to do any planning!  Ali was pretty excited about Mason's birthday party as his parents are taking them to a gymnastics class.  Fun!  After taking a few gym classes, Ali is a pro now.  Most of the stuff that the coach asked them to do, she can do it pretty easily.  



Usually all the gyms are pretty padded, so it's perfect for Nate too.  

N: "Hi daddy, you wanna play?"
D: "Of course, my love!"


Ali on a monkey bar.  Can you see Nate?  Yup, that tuft of hair is him!


A party is not a party without some yummy snacks.  Kids are pretty happy with the veggie chips.  Actually, I was pretty happy with the veggie chips.  Sorry, let me correct myself.  My WHOLE family enjoyed the chips (yes, including baby Nate!) Yum, yum, yum.



My future son-in-law enjoying the birthday cupcake. 



And what did Ali think??  She is giving the "thumbs up".  It is funny to notice my girl only likes the icing.  She always licks the icing off and never finishes her cake!??  I wonder why!?


More gym time after snacks.


Nate was so happy crawling around and playing with all the toys.  I should bring him to a gym class when he is a bit older!



N: "Hi mommy!!!"
 
Happy birthday Mason!!  Thanks for inviting us to your super cool birthday party!   
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment