Monday, November 12, 2012

Halloween fun (part 2)

The monkey costume was a bit too think for Ali to wear indoors.  So instead, we gave her a tutu, wings and a bumblebee wand.  It wasn't a very cool costume, but my girl was just happy to play dress up of any kind.



It was raining cats and dogs on the day of Halloween.  Luckily, it stopped briefly after supper, so we took advantage of the break by doing some quick treat-or-treats around the neighbourhood.  The thick monkey and duckie costume kept them warm.


Look at my adorable monkey (and a banana in her pocket)!


My little duck at work.


A:  "Baby Nate, stay put, mama is trying to take a picture!!!!"



And as you can tell, my girl was successful in holding onto my boy (Poor Nate looked kind of defeated).  Nice pic, Ali and Nate!



Happy halloween, everyone!  Hope all your bags/baskets were full, just like mine!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment