Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy 1st birthday, Nate!

I should have posted this earlier, but late is better than never, right?  Baby Nate is now 1 year old!  Happy, happy birthday my little puppy!  We originally planned to have a small birthday party, having his friends (and their parents) over for dinner, but because he was sick, we had to cancel!  Boo!!!!!  Poor Nate wasn't really in the mood to celebrate.

My girl now understands birthday = cake + presents.  As soon as I mentioned it was Nate's birthday, she immediately demanded to go to buy Nate a cake.  Oh and presents too, mommy.  She was reading some toy magazine and deciding on the present Nate was going to get.  Funny. 

Family pic:

 

Nate and a few of his presents.  Look at the "not-so-impressed" look on his face! 
N:  "Mommy, is this really for me or for you?" 

 

Baby boy wasn't too happy posing for pictures, but he was feeling much more alive when he was opening his presents!  Ripping paper?  Fun!!!!  Being a good big sister, Ali helped Nate to unwrap the present. 




It's a puppy driving a car!  How appropriate!  I often called Nate a puppy because he always pants when he is excited.  And lately, he seemed to be drawn to cars. So here you go, baby boy!!!  Happy, happy birthday, my sweet little man!  Get healthy and start packing on some weights, okay???!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment