Monday, July 26, 2010

Outdoor pool

Summer is finally here and our little hot water bottle does not take the heat that well. We stripped her down and let her roam around the house in diapers, but she still has heat rash. To help to keep her cool, we bought an inflatable pool so that she can splash around when it gets too hot. We learned from our last swimming session that Ali is a scary cat. She loves splashing water around in her little tub, but anything bigger than that she seems to have trouble, so we let her play in the pool inside the house to ease her into it.
Although the box says medium pool, it is much bigger than we anticipated. To give you a sense of how big it is, I ask hubby to take a picture with Ali.
Still can't tell? Let me hop in and show you! Even with my gigantic butt in it, there is still a lot of room to move around. Yup, definitely big enough for 5 babies to splash around. Alright, let Ali and her friends play in the pool on her birthday. Stay tuned to find out how the babies like it!
On a different note, Ali's favourite uncle (Uncle Peter) sent her a few Snoopy items from Tokyo Snoopytown! Woot hoot!!! I think it's more for me than for her, really. Uncle Peter went to Japan for a business trip, so I asked him to pick up 2 medium sized Snoopy dolls for Ali. It's my evil plan to get Ali really really like Snoopy, so that I have an excuse to buy more Snoopy stuff for her (and for me to look at!!! Muhahahhahaha...) The Snoopys are so cute and adorable that I don't have to heart to open them yet! Gosh, gotta give them to her soon. Thanks a million, Peter!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Holy moly! That thing is huge!!!! Did you pass out inflating it? Or did you have a pump? My kids would so love it - if it ever gets warm enough around here...

    ReplyDelete