Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ali's first birthday party - Day 2

The fun does't stop. We have round 2 of birthday party the next day. This time we have our family over. Learn from yesterday's mistakes, we decided to have the lunch indoor this time. Much, much cooler inside the house. No crazy farmer tan, no boiling cola, no sweating like a pig. Live and learn. The second party is a lot easier too in the sense that there are only 2 kids and one baby.


Andrew is 8 and Caleb is 4. Since they are much older, they can play independently and it is much easier to handle compare to Ali. Suffice to say that hubby and I got a lot of time to talk and eat! It is nice to have so many babysitters!

Grandpa playing with Ali:
Por por and kung kung having a good time.
Ali and her great-grand:
Ali and her other grandmother:

Of course we can't have a party without Ali's goo ma and goo cheung!

Anders' three cousins took turns playing with the birthday girl. Here is bew goh geh Kari.
Ali: Why are you crawling?? You know only babies crawl and I am a baby!


Uncle Edmund and Aunt Andria playing ball with the little one:
Ali's second birthday cake. Daddy and mommy once again used Ali's birthday as an excuse to buy another yummy mango cake!
Time to open up presents:
Uncle Warren and Aunt Karyn gave Ali story books! They sure know Ali too well!
Aunt Marie, Uncle Ming, Andrew and Caleb got Ali a nice toy set.
Caleb: Hey Ali, can I play with the toy now? Mommy said we should share our toys, you know.
Ali: Ummmm...okay!
A BIG thank you to all my wonderful aunts, uncles (yes, Caleb and Andrew, you are my uncles!), grandparents and great-grand for celebrating my first birthday with me! You guys are SO AWESOME!! I have had a terrific time hanging out with you guys!! Thank you again for all the cool gifts too!! Now I just have to find out where mommy kept them...she always hides my toys when I am not looking!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I can see the back of your hair better in these pics. Man, you are lucky to still have so much hair! If I got your cut, you'd be able to see my scalp. :-(

    ReplyDelete