Sunday, July 4, 2010

My "brokeback" experience


Vancouver's weather has been very unpredictable. It could be super cold (and I mean you have to wear sweaters kind of cold) in the morning and super hot in the evening (and I mean tank tops kind of HOT). One warm sunny evening, we took Ali out for a stroll after dinner. Hubby and I were looking at the pictures we took in SF two years ago and we missed carrying a baby in a carrier. So we decided to take it out one more time before Ali grew of it.
Seriously, I think I must be retarded or something. I don't know what I was thinking. After 15 minutes of carrying Ali, my back started to hurt. While mommy was in pain, Ali was having time of her life, completely enjoying the experience. She was so excited that her feet were kicking the whole time, her hands up in the air trying to catch the gentle breeze. It was really fun listening to her giggles and coos. When I came home after 30 minutes, my back was SO SORE, SO SO SORE! Oh my gosh. I don't know how much Ali weighs now, but she must be at least 20 pounds. I can't believe how fast she is growing! She was just a tiny little thing a few months ago and look at her now! Bye bye, baby carrier. I guess it is time to put it away.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment