Monday, May 10, 2010

My first mother's day - Part 1

This is my first year celebrating mother's day with my little daughter and hubby has been working extra hard to ensure I had a great time. Hubby started my day with a wonderful breakfast and Ali gave me a facial (her drool) and a massage (rolling over mommy). Delightful!

My hubby bought me a super yummy cake (yes, y, it's hazelnut crunch!!!!).
Thank you, my sweet Ali!!! Did you tell your dada to buy that (through telepathy, of course!)??
Ali and her daddy bought me a set of pearl earrings, bracelet and necklace as the mother's day gift. So very pretty!!!!!!!

And that's not the end of it. Our cousins, Andrew and Caleb bought me a box of chocolate cookies (from their own pocket money!!), while their wonderful parents bought me root beer and prosciutto! What yummy treats!
Last, but not least, a sweet message written by Andrew IN CHINESE!!!!!!! My, I think, Andrew's Chinese has now surpassed his bew goh. I don't think hubby knows how to write any of these words. Thank you Andrew and Caleb for all the wonderful gifts!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment