Monday, May 17, 2010

More tummy time?

Ali doesn't enjoy tummy time at all. Looking at other babies at the same age (or younger), hubby and I start to get a little anxious since they all started or have shown signs to be able to crawl. Ali, on the other hand, seems too content with sitting.

"Yay, toys!"
"Hey, mama, look there are toys. I like playing with them. Yippeee!!!!"
After maybe 5 minutes, novelty wears off quickly and Ali looks pretty defeated.
"Me so tired. I don't like tummy time."
"Ugh, must play. Ugh....so hard tho..."
"Mama, I don't want to play anymore. Get me outta here!"
To motivate Ali to do tummy time for a little longer, I brought out another toy. Look how happy she is!
After another two minutes, Ali is done with tummy time.
"Mommy, can you pick me up now?"

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Kira was a master sitter and never crawled. She went straight from sitting to walking at 13 months. Maybe Ali is also too dignified to crawl!

    ReplyDelete