Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Alison vs Allison

Big L: Oooooooooooooooooooh, look at that shiny camera!! A..a...a....I want it!
Lil L: No, it's mine!!! Stay back, Ali!
Lil L: Must crawl and get there first!
Big L: Mommy, read my mind. Bring the camera over. I can't go anywhere just yet!
Lil L: Hahhaa....I got the camera!! Take pictures of me, NOW!
Lil L: Let me pose for you, Auntie Teresa. How about this angle?
Auntie Anita: Hey Ali, do you want to play? Let me play with you!
Big L: Okay, auntie. Aa...a....a....
Lil L: I sense danger. Is mommy gonna spend time with another baby??? Nooooo!!! Mommy is mine! MINE!!!
Lil L turned around and crawled back as fast as she could to intercept mommy and big L.
Lil L: What do you think you are doing? That's MY MOMMY! MY MOMMY!! MINE!!!! Go get your own!
The helpless big L (looks big, but clearly not as mobile and fast as Lil L aka the karate kid) starts to cry. I am gonna call for back up. Kiki kai geh, come and help your kai mui mui. My kai geh knows KF I tell ya!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Funny babies :) Is that panda on Ali's bib? Reminds me of the movie Kungfu Panda. Go Ali, show your kicks!

    ReplyDelete