Thursday, April 22, 2010

My goo ma and goo cheung

Ali's dear goo ma and goo cheung just had an engagement party. They flew in all the way from Toronto to deliver a roast pig to my mother-in-law! What respectful and wonderful kids they are! Unfortunately, my hubby and I were not able to take any pictures that day, having to mingle with guests and trying to take care of the fussy little tofu princess at the same time.

During the engagement party, the duo has announced that Dan has been offered a job in YVR and they will be moving back in June! Woot woot!! Party time!!! The two will be staying with us until they find their own pad. Ali is going to be so spoiled by her loving aunt and uncle!!

Aunt Angela and Ali:

Mommy enjoying a quiet moment with her chocolate croissant while the two play with the little one.

Mommy took advantage of these sitters and went to do some housework. Free babysitting service is just plain awesome.

"Aunt Angie, can I have your pretty necklace??"

Dada and my goo-ma:
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: