Monday, April 5, 2010

Feeling Crafty - Part 1

I have finally opened the Martha Stewart crepe paper flower kit that I bought 3 years ago. Yes, you read that right, I had the kit for THREE LONG YEARS. I wanted to try to do more crafts before I head back to work. The flowers turned out great, but the cutting of the petals was so, so painful! I have had a hard time putting them together too. The tape just wouldn't stick. I almost had a heart attack when I was assembling each rose. I mean, after hours of cutting those damn petals, you are telling me that the tape doesn't work?!! I have almost given up this project until Ali's kai mama came to rescue. Many thanks to Y for showing me the proper way to use floral tape!

Pictures of the finished project:


A close up picture of the roses:
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: