Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bernadette's biggest fan

One of the first music classes that Ali has been to is babytime at Oakridge Library. She loves attending babytime and she just adores Bernadette, the librarian! Ali likes to sing along (making the ah ah sounds) and claps her hands when she listens to music. Another favourite of Ali is looking and interacting (poking and touching) with other babies around her.

"Mama, is the class starting yet? I can't wait!"

Ali and Bernadette's guitar

Let me introduce you to my favourite librarian, Bernadette!

Unfortunately, this is going to be Bernadette's last week doing babytime with us. The librarian that was on maternity leave is coming back next week! We are so going to miss her!!!

A: "Bernadette, I am going to miss you so much!! I really enjoy our babytime together."
B: "Ali, I will miss you too. I will miss your singing and your clapping. I have many baby fans, but I gotta say you are the cutest one of them all!"
A: "Yeah, I know."

I was hoping to tape Ali singing and clapping secretly, but she caught me. Here is a video of Ali trying to take my camera away.

No comments:

Post a Comment