Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wonderful weekends

I love weekends. Alison and I get to spend time with daddy and we usually go out together as a family. On top of that, I get to talk to my wonderful husband, instead of watching daytime soaps. This morning, daddy was up early to help with the house chores. He finished the laundry, lube the locks and garage doors, clean up the yard, vaccum the house and fix the couch. Yay, daddy, you are the bestest!!

This afternoon, we went to visit our friends, Anita and Anthony, who just had a baby girl. Her name is Allison too! (It's a beautiful name!!) Here are a few pictures of the two girls.





Allison, Alison and their mommys:


Daddy enjoying a quiet moment with his baby girl:

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are settling into a nice routine. Serious, quit it with the day time soaps. Watch something else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Anders completely agreed with you. In fact, he got so worried that he made me watch House instead...hahahha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, no, but I will not sink to THAT level! (hopefully!)

    ReplyDelete