Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The best birthday present!


Alison arrived just in time to celebrate her mommy's birthday! What a sweetheart! Taking care of my little baby tofu has been quite challenging, especially the night time feedings, but nevertheless, it is the most rewarding experience ever. Just watching her little expressions, her odd little smiles, her heart wrenching cries and her funny movements warm my heart. My close friend once told me that she wanted to have another baby (after having two herself) and I thought she was nuts. And boy, do I know what she is talking about now. Ali is just so adorable (forgive the first time parent, totally infatuated with her little baby) that I can totally see why my friend wants to have another one (not that I am ready for another crying monster). Babies are just too cute!

To make it worse, the new mom has caught a cold (probably from her hubby ;P or most likely, from the lack of sleep). Having cold chills, sweating bullets through the night, aching from sore muscles or having a throbbing headache are not THAT bad. The worst part is to resist the temptation from that yummy face of Ali. Oh how much do I want to kiss that little plump cheek of hers!

1 comment:

  1. Ali is so cute and certainly is the best present anyone could give. You'll be a great mom!

    ReplyDelete