Thursday, August 20, 2009

My super nanny



My best bud came to Vancouver to visit Ali and I on my birthday and she decided to help me baby sit the whole day AND stay over for a night to help out with the night feedings. It was one of the best days I had ever since Ali was born. I had company for the entire day (it's so nice talking to an adult, especially an experienced mom who knows all the in's and out's of handling the little ones) and night (changing all the diapers and keeping me entertained while I am breastfeeding). On top of that, my mom actually listened to her. I don't know what kind of magic spell she has cast on my mother, but that was an impressive kind of magic that she has done. Oh my! So, Yetta, when are you guys moving back to Vancouver again??

A big shout-out to Brett: Thanks so much for letting Yetta come to visit!!
A huge shout-out to Yetta's mom, aunt and uncle: Thanks SO SO MUCH for taking care of Kiki and Hayden while Yetta is at my place.
A heartfelt thanks to Yetta: You are my SUPER nanny and my hero!!

Ali slept especially sound when "kai ma ma" is around:

No comments:

Post a Comment