Sunday, August 16, 2009

My beautiful little girl


My baby girl, Alison, arrived on July 28th at 2:50 pm. Her soft, round chubby little cheeks just scream "please pinch me"!! Her skin, just like any other babies, is so SO soft!! In fact, it is so soft and smooth, that my husband and I decided to call her our little tofu princess. Being a parent make me realize just how blinded parents can be. In my eyes, she is the most beautiful little girl, the cutest little thing. Of course, other people might not agree, but hey, parental love is blind. She will always be my little angel (except when she cries at night, she becomes a gremlin).

Week 1:


Look at those frog legs:


"Brrr...so cold!"


Enjoying her little spa treatment (bililights - phototherapy for her jaundice):



Week 2:




"Waaa...what's up?"


Dad surviving a particularly difficult night with the gremlin:










No comments:

Post a Comment