Friday, August 28, 2009

My angry baby - happy one month!



While I was pregnant, I read many books about pregnancy. My husband and I were always amazed with the human body, like how the fetus would drop as it got close to the due date so that it was in an "engaged" position or when you breastfed, the body would release a chemical called oxytocin and that it would trigger the uterus to contract and repel the extra blood lining from the body. It is truly amazing. What is even more amazing is the fact that the newborn is super cute and adorable. It is, perhaps, the most essential part of human survival. I mean, let's face it, when the baby cries and cries and cries, who would want to deal with the angry baby? If she is not cute, we would just throw her down the stairs and be done with it. But because she is so precious, you just have to suck it up and deal with the crying and try to console her the best you can, hoping that she will stop crying as you pace around the room. Seriously, God knows that if he didn't make all babies adorable and huggable, humans race would soon be extinct.

On a different note, Ali has reached a big milestone today. When I woke up this morning, I found her sleeping on her right side! She was able to roll over to her side!! Oh my!! How fast she has grown!


I told you already, I don't want to take any more pictures...let me down..NOW!!!!


Simo wants to give the baby back to mommy - where is Teresa hiding?

No comments:

Post a Comment