Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Simple pleasures

Besides Ali, one thing that I am sure will miss when I go back to work is having HK style cafe breakfast. Just look at this.
You get spam (!!!!!!!!), eggs, toast, soup noodles and a drink for $7! What a deal! And where else will serve spam in the morning (besides Hawaii)? Usually, I get so full that I can skip lunch altogether. YUMMMM... I think I should go a few more times before school starts again.

Ali checking out the decor of the restaurant while enjoying her toast.

After breakfast, we went to check out the Science world's grossology display. Ali is still too young to appreciate it, but mommy is quite intrigued.
A forced picture of Ali and the moo-moo:
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. The way she sits shows you who's boss. Has she started putting her foot on the table during meal times? It's a favorite of my kids'. Heck, they still do it!

    ReplyDelete