Thursday, August 19, 2010

Our first baby swap!

Allison's mom and I are worried that our babies would not be able to transition well in daycare when the parents are not around, so we take turns dropping our child at each other's house and see how they do. We had Allison over for the evening and it turned out surprisingly well...for the most part! Allison wouldn't eat her dinner. It was really funny watching her and trying to feed her. She would open just a teeny tiny bit and of course, her teeth were in the way, so we couldn't put the spoon in her mouth. What a teaser! After trying for a good half an hour, we gave up and with her parents' permission, we fed her some finger food. It was smooth sailing after that.

The two little ones playing with toys.
Ali: Um, what are you doing? That's my toy.
Allison: Your mommy says we have to share, haha!
Ali: But you have never played with it before. You don't know how to play with this!
Allison: No, I do. Look! You can turn the page like that, just like a book!
Ali: Oh yeah, you do know what you are doing.
Ali: I guess I can trust you with my toys.
Allison: Of course!

Allison: I guess I will share my toy with you too. Here is my birthday balloon. But you can't touch it.
Ali: Hey, how do you do it? How do you stick out your tongue like that? Cool!

Allison: I am gonna tease the cat too! Wahhahaha!

Ali: "Woooooooooooo....so high up...neat!!!"

Allison: Hhahaha...my distraction techniques are working well!! I can play with all her toys now!! I am so smart!!!


Ali: Mommy, my neck hurts.
Allison: Oops...hehehe...


We had a great time hanging out with you Allison! Our first baby swap...a success! =)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. haha, Ali is Loe Tei! Baby swap is a good idea! I will call you next year to drop my baby off lol

    mo

    ReplyDelete