Thursday, August 26, 2010

Going solo


This is the first time that I left Ali with her daddy for pretty much the entire day. It was a fun, but tiring day. We had a block sale in the morning and then a wedding to go to in the evening. My coworker (who is the baby in our group) is finally getting married! We are all so happy for him!! His wife is absolutely gorgeous and very talented in scrapbooking too! (Chanh, good catch!) All the decorations and invites were amazing!! I especially love their colour scheme, so refreshing! Good job, Clara!


One word to describe the reception - fun! The whole night was filled with games and laughs. I had a great time catching up with my coworkers while enjoying some yummy seafood that I haven't tasted for so long!

Clara smooching away all the sugar and honey on Chanh's lips (one of the games):

The three beautiful ladies - Sachi, Sue and the very pregnant Tanya:

The three troublemakers - Sam, Koo and Dou:

The wise bunch - Sonya, Seema and Greg:

I very much enjoyed the night. It was awesome not to have leave half way because of the baby. Thanks daddy for taking care of the baby and a big thank you to Chanh & Clara for inviting the whole department! Wish you two all the best!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment