Friday, July 27, 2012

Ali turning 3 (part 1)

My baby girl is turning 3.  Can't believe how fast she is growing!  (And how much white hair I am gaining!)  I saw this post on making a rainbow jello and I know right away Ali would really like it.  I made one as a trial and it was surprising easy, but just took bloody forever to do.  Anyhow, she loved it and one of her first comments was to make one for her school friends.  And the best day to do this is her birthday!


Getting ready for the birthday song.



My kids have impeccable timing in terms of getting sick.  They always pick the worse day.  Nate got sick on his "moon yuet" banquet and baptism day.  Ali is miserable when she got up this morning.  Poor girl and her runny nose.  I could tell she was excited about her birthday, but she didn't smile or laugh that much.  My poor poor baby girl.  Her friends, on the other hand, was super thrilled to see my jello of love.  Actually, they were so happy and excited that they started to sing (out of no where).  So hilarious!



Can you tell she is smiling?  I can't.


The boys just loved it.  Quite a few asked for more, but the teachers shot them down right away.  LOL.


Poor Nate didn't get much of the action.  
 
Happy birthday my sweetheart!  I hope you will feel better soon!  Otherwise, you are not going to have too much fun at your actual birthday party tomorrow!  Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment