Saturday, October 8, 2011

On my day off



So so so happy that I finally got a day off from work.  After I sent Ali to daycare, so I was free to run errands that I never had time for.  I was lucky to have 2 hours of quiet time to pamper myself a bit.  First, I went to my favourite spa and got a nice body massage, then I went to my favourite dessert cafe for a nice lunch.  

I just love their hot chocolate, so yummmmy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tho the place is small, there is so much traffic.  It was quite difficult for me to get a place to sit and enjoy my lunch!

Enjoying my chicken panini in a quiet corner:

Hubby LOVES their raspberry financier cake.  So I pre-ordered one for him and his buddy whose birthday is really close to his.  Look how gorgeous it is!

Happy belated birthday Ben!!!  And happy early birthday to my dearest husband!!!  =)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment