Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


This is my second mother's day since we had Ali.  This year, my beloved daughter is a whole lot more interactive compared to last year, but not old enough to make me things or give me presents yet.  Darn.  I guess I have to wait for a few more years.  In daycare, they used Ali handprints to decorate a poem about children growing up.  I must say I enjoy it a lot.  It's very sweet.


On Mother's day, we went out with our in-laws to celebrate.  Ali's favourite goh-gohs are there as well.  There are a lot of smooches flying around.

Here is a picture of Ali kissing mommy:

Of course, the night is not complete without the two boys kissing Ali (or vice versa):


The funny thing is that Ali ADORES her two goh-gohs so much that she wants more kisses from them.  And them only.  

I had a great time hanging out the little one, even tho it is nothing new or extraordinary, Ali really makes my day.  Oh, the joy of being a mom!!  =)  Happy Mother's day to all the moms!!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment