Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Master baker

Last year, I blogged about my first time making a mousse cake.  My "sifu" is my student's mom.  I called her "the Master Baker"!!  I promised her that I would visit her with my babies this summer and I did!  



Mrs. Gu seemed to really enjoy Nate's company.  And who wouldn't?  He flirts with everyone, this boy!



Kevin's attempt in holding my little slippery fish:



We actually went to visit Mrs. Gu twice.  Once with just Nate and the second time with both my kids.  The Gu's really want to meet Ali.  The first time we went there, they made us egg tarts.  Ali really enjoyed them!


The second time they baked us some bread.  Look at them!  Don't they look really professional??  Just like the ones from the bakery!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment