Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Housewarming at Wendy's


Our friend Wendy just had her second house warming with us, but it's the same house.  Why?  Because they expanded their house and added one more floor!  Their house is just gorgeous.  I wish we have a house as big and comfy as theirs!  There were a lot of toddlers running around and they would not be bored at all.  I have never seen this elsewhere, but they have four play areas.  FOUR!  Like really??  They even have a slide in one of the rooms!!!  OMG!

Ali and her friends were just ecstatic seeing this place and none of the girls want to leave.  Can I blame them?

Here is the lucky girl who gets all these cool toys.  But little Sammy needs to learn to share since she will be a big sister very soon!

Ali and Sammy just loved playing the doctor game...with me.  I am their favourite "doctor".  LOL.


Kaley checking out Sammy's toys.
K:  What else do you have?
S:  Oh, you will see!


Ali wanted me to play with her while the other two girls play in their kitchen.

Thanks Wendy and Darryl for inviting us over.  Your place is gorgeous!!!  Playdate next week?

Posted by Picasa

4 comments: