Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My two favourite girls

It is so insanely difficult to keep up with my blog and work and life all at the same time.  There is tons of work to do close to year end and plus I am still trying to play catch up from last time I was sick.  

We had Ali's bff over one weekend and boy, we had so much fun!!  As they grow older, these playdates just get better and better.  Like Allison's mom said, "It was great when they were 6 months old.  It was really good when they were one.  And now, it is just plain awesome!!"  Can't agree with her more!!!

These two get super comfortable with each other.  They share toys well.  They love giving each other hugs and kisses too.  So sweet!!


A:  Oh Allison, I haven't seen you for such a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Al:  I..can't...breathe...

I love this picture.  The two girls are soooooo adorable together!!!


Actually, it didn't turn out that great after this picture.  Allison fell and she cried for a really long time.  We have to bribe her with Os and lots of stickers and hugs and kisses.  Poor kiddie!!!

Dinner time, we have quinoa with chicken and broccoli.  This is half of what is left.  I kept on forgetting to take a picture of the food.


After dinner we went out for a walk.  Man, is it ever so tough to walk the two at the same time!!!

Allison's mommy is SO nice to prepare a big bowl of fruit with strawberries, watermelon and cantaloupe.  So yummy!!!  Both girls (and the adults) enjoy the fruits very much!!  Thanks again Anita and Anthony!!!


P.S.  Ali is asking if Allison can come over to play soon.  She is calling "yan yan" as I blog.  :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment