Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hipster babe

As I mentioned before, Ali LOVES to play dress up.  And I have never taught her to do this, but she seems to love wearing sunglasses, hats, shoes, bags, fairy wings and all that jazz.  Maybe girls are born this way?!!

I asked Ali to make a sad face after she put on her sunglasses, but this turns out more like a pouty baby with attitude.  Um, I blame it on the heart-shaped sunglasses.


Here is mommy trying to look as cool as her hipster babe:



A:  Alright, let me get my purse ready...gotta put my credit cards in there!


Ali's hipster baby shopping pose.  Look at her, she got it all covered.  And no, I did not teach her to pose like that.  LOL.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. She's so cute!!

    Aston doesn't like to put anything (hat or sunglasses) on his head. He either pulls it off or simply refuse to put it on.

    ReplyDelete