Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hats!

A family friend of ours is learning to knit hats and being a super duper nice granny she is, she made hats for my mom, Ali and for myself.  

Here are a few pictures of Ali and I being a hat model:
This cute pink hat and scarf set is for Ali.  Two of the three hats are for my mom.  I am lucky enough to get one too!

This hat is clearly way too big for her, but she is able to pull it off.    I guess it sort of match her outfit that day.

And this is my absolute favourite.  No, I bought this one.  I saw it on the cover of a parent magazine once and I just fell in love with it.  So adorable.  You can actually turn it into a purse too, but I don't want to show Ali that quite yet until maybe she is a little older.  So cute!!!  I wish they made these kind of hats for adults too. ;P

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment