Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekend trip to Seattle

Hubby wanted to visit his ex-coworker in Seattle for awhile now.  Since we have two weeks of vacation (and a few parcels to pick up), we decided to go and visit them and and stayed for a night.

Check out their gorgeous kitchen.  My, it's pure bliss for any cook!!

Shirley and her hubby David and son, Daniel enjoying their breakfast:



While they were having their breakfast, daddy was busy checking out their cool couch and Ali was busying reading her magazine.  Good housekeeping, yes, baby, learn to be a good housekeeper and help mommy out please.


After Daniel finished breakfast, Daniel kept Ali entertained by giving her an "Ali-style" kiss...(aka headbutt kiss)



Ali returned the affection by giving him a hug:


Daniel has been a great host.  He is very generous and kept on suggesting which toys Ali should played with.  He is such a good "brother" to Ali!  Here is a picture of Ali roaming around his playroom.  A playroom!!!  Man, I want one just like this.


While we were playing upstairs, Daniel and I had an interesting discussion.
T:  Daniel, can you put your arms around Ali's shoulder?
(Daniel took a quick look at me, hesitating)
T:  Daniel, please?  Can you put your arm around her shoulder?  I want to take a picture of you and my little girl.
D:  Ali is a boy!
T:  Ummm, no she is a girl.  
D:  No, Ali is a baby.
T:  Yes, she is a baby, but a baby GIRL.
D:  No, Ali is a baby boy!
Trying really hard to hold in my laughs when I was taking this picture.  Man, I sure hope that her hair comes out nice and full and 15 years later, Daniel would regret saying those words.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment