Monday, December 27, 2010

First day of Xmas break

Ali was in daycare for three days last week while hubby and I got some time off work.  One of the first things that we wanted to do (or really, just me) is to go to Rodney's Oyster Bar.  I am a BIG fan of raw oysters and due to pregnancy and all that jazz, I haven't had it for like...2-3 years???!!  After I heard some good reviews of the place, we decided to check out the place during their "low tide" hours.

Oh man, I was in heaven!!!  The oysters were SO GOOD!!!  It's only $1.50/oyster.  Very fresh and tasty.  I ended up eating a whole dozen of them, while hubby had mussels.  


Here is a picture of the beauties.  Looking at these pictures make me want to go and visit them again!!!!


On Christmas eve, we took my dad to Boathouse for an early Christmas dinner.  Daddy trying hard to put the super excited little one in her high chair.


Grandpa and Santa-Ali.  A big thank you to Kai-mama for the wonderfully cute Santa-vest!!!    Ali just loves it!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Bring me to the oyster bar next time. The last time I had raw oyster maybe around my wedding!

    I made that same Sammy cat for Kira! Now they each have one. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you like raw oysters too!! Next time you are in town, we can go party at Rodneys!

    ReplyDelete