Friday, October 1, 2010

Goo ma's wedding

I am so behind on my blogging. Goo ma's wedding took place three weeks ago and I finally managed to upload the pictures now. Good grief! Late is better than never I guess!

Their gorgeous wedding cake:

We were super excited about the wedding. It was nice to see Goo ma and Goo cheung becomes an official married couple. Unfortunately, both Anders and Ali were sick on that weekend. Anders managed to go to the ceremony, but I had to stay home with Ali until dinner time. She was sneezing and had a runny nose and the outdoor wedding was just too wet and cold.

Anders and his cousin Stephen from Portland:

Feeding Ali at the dinner table:
Ali all dressed up, looking pretty:
A picture of the groom and his parents:

The reception was just fantastic. The food was great and the company was awesome. Ali was in a good mood all night and played with people around her. It was great, except she had a leak and boy it wasn't very pretty. I don't understand why, everything we go to a wedding, she had these crazy leaks. So bad that I have to change her whole outfit. Why, baby, why?? The first time was my fault completely (I gave her prunes), but why did this happen again?

Uncle Ming and the boys having a quick snack before dinner. Mcnuggets and fries, yum!!!

When we finally loaded the wedding pictures in the computer, we realized we didn't take any picture with the bride and groom using our camera!! Thank goodness their wedding photographer took some for us! We will have to wait a bit to see the new Lam family portrait!

Congratulations once again, Angela and Dan! And welcome to the family!!

1 comment:

  1. i will keep in mind not to let bb have prunes before a wedding... kekeke

    ReplyDelete