Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ladies night out

Once a month, I would hang out with a group of my coworkers. We will go fine dining, trying new restaurants and have some good fun with the ladies. Last week, Karen wanted to try the restaurant in Shangri-la. The food was just awesome and the company was great! I was planning to leave the baby with Anders, but unfortunately, he had to go to a company dinner. (Did he plan this on purpose??) I did not want to cancel, so I headed out to this hot posh restaurant with my little Ali.

Going into the restaurant, I thought the best case scenario, I would be able to enjoy my entree peacefully without baby fussing too much. Worst case scenario, well, I guess I would just have my appy and packed my entree to go. Maybe it's the tylenol or maybe it's the 4-month shot, (maybe it's my luck?? Nah!) Ali slept pretty much the whole time. When she was awake, she did not make a sound! I guess she must be pretty groggy and so she did not fuss at all. I was able to enjoy my dinner without a crying baby in my arms!! And I was able to finish my dessert too!!! Oh my, what a good little baby!!

The hostesses came over at the end of dinner to play with Alison. Judging from their tone of voice, I could tell they were just relieved as I was. They all complemented how good Ali behaved and that she would be welcomed to their restaurant any time! Lucky mommy!

Aunt Karen and baby Ali:


The Gladstone ladies:

No comments:

Post a Comment