Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Winter concert

Ali and her class had been practicing their songs and dance for the past few weeks.  Hubby, Grandmas and I were super excited to see her perform.  Mind you, she just stood there for the entire performance.  We were worried that she would do the same thing again this year, so I had a lot of "small chats" with her, hoping that my little prep talks would somehow help a teeny bit.  And they did.  Ali did really well!

Before the show, all the kids were running wild.



Mommy and Ali wearing matching scarfs.  There must be something wrong with me.  I don't know why I am so obsessed in wearing matching outfits with my girl.  



The baby class went first and Nate really surprised us.  Daddy was there to help him stand and boy, he was good!!!  He was probably the most energetic one among his class.  He was so happy and excited.  Shaking the bells the whole time and dancing quite a bit too!!!



Por por and Ali enjoying Baby Nate's first performance on the side.


Ali's class was the last to perform that morning.  Look how smart everyone looked.  Apparently, I am not the one sick one.  Their teachers were also very much into wearing matching costumes for the girls and boys too.  They do look great in those outfits!



Group picture.  Yes, I had Rudolph painted on my face.  Face painting is my weakness.  Maybe it was because I was so deprived of these fun things in my childhood?



Nate's very first time getting a present from Santa.



Hubby and the kids with Santa and his elf!  Nate just couldn't take his eyes off Santa! 

 
Everyone had a fabulous time.  The kids were perhaps a bit too overstimulated.  Ali had a major meltdown when we got home (a bit late for their naps); Nate woke up after napping for 20 minutes and took him almost an hour to settle down and sleep for another hour.  I have never seen him that cranky EVER.  Mental note...don't be late for their naps!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment