Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Nate's first haircut

Man, I was doing so well (in terms of blogging) in August and just lost it!  Mental note, gotta try a bit harder!

Nate had his first haircut last month.  He is much luckier than his sister.  Not much cradle cap found on this bunny.  His hair was a bit uneven.  Since it was getting pretty hot, daddy decided to give him a buzz cut.

The "before" pic:


I genuinely thought it would be a disaster.  Not that I don't believe in my hubby's skills, but Nate is just so SO squirmy!  It turned out that Nate was quite intrigued with the razor the whole time and was really happy to sit still to get his haircut.


His big sister would not miss out on the action.  Ali helped by brushing his hair.  Nate was just so happy that his sister was "playing" with him!


Daddy's little helper, watching intently...okay, got sidetracked by my camera.


My little man was super excited to show off his new look.  What do you think?


Two happy hairdressers and one satisfied customer.  Success!

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment