Sunday, September 16, 2012

CEFA fun day 2012

Can't believe Ali is 3 years old already.  There is huge difference between this year and last year in terms of her physical growth and abilities.  I am super lucky that my mom is in town so I could take Ali out and spend more quality time with my girl.  Thanks mom!

Ali's throw is infinitely better than last year.  It is still really funny to watch her do bean bag toss tho.  Hahaha. 
 
Ali made me a crown.  It looks like I am taking a picture with a celebrity, with the sunglasses and the "cool" look on her face.  LOL

 
Ali made a bracelet for por-por and one for herself.  Cute.  The beads table seemed to be the most popular - with the teachers.  Quite a few teachers just gathered around making their own bracelets after lunch.



Can't call it a party without face painting.  I thought Ali would go for flowers or butterflies, but she went for...


Spider-gal!  Well, I sort of saw that coming (Ali has a Spiderman look-and-find book), but I couldn't help but asked her three to four times, just to make sure she really, really wanted to be Spiderman.


Enjoying lunch with her bff, Dominic.


Okay, I need to explain a bit here.  I was sharing food with Ali, that's why she has two plates in front of her.  


Playing hide-and-seek after lunch. 


Parachute time!  Ali used to be so scared to go under the parachute, but now she totally loves it!


Wearing her crown with Teacher Milet.


A big hug with her friend, Michael.
 
Both of us had a great time.  It is indeed a "fun day"!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment