Monday, July 16, 2012

Yogurt and Broccoli

My girls are growing up so fast.  I still remember when they were little babies and now they are old enough to make up their own nicknames.  Can you guess who is Yogurt and who is Broccoli?

My crazy Broccoli giving yogurt a ride on her wagon.


The two girls were playing with chalk after dinner and out of nowhere, Yogurt started to write her first "A"!  I wish I took a picture of her mommy!  She was so surprised and so proud!!  :D


The girls having fun picking flowers in the front yard.


The two girls are so cute together!


Hug!



Ali and I are growing peas and tomato plants.  Hopefully we will be able to harvest them soon!


And we finished off the evening with watermelon and some yummy berries.  Thanks Yogurt for coming over for another fun playdate!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment