Saturday, July 7, 2012

Teacher appreciation day and last day of JK1

Silly mommy got involved in Ali's school PAC.  One of the things that I signed up for this year was coordinating the "Teacher appreciation tea".  It was not a big deal, but it was a bit tough for me to bring the two kids and carrying 20 gift bags, plus other miscellaneous items.  So I decided to drop off Ali during nap time.  It was kinda cool to get to check out their sleeping arrangements.



While I was running around, her teachers decided to free Nate.  I was so grateful for that.  I felt really bad always leaving the poor thing in his car seat.  My poor baby, you have such a terrible mommy!



The teachers and friends enjoying some snacks together.


Isla, on the other hand, doesn't want anything to do with the group picture.  Screw that.  I am enjoying my oatmeal cookie!  I hear ya, little one!



Teacher Sera, Nate and Teacher Milat.



After we snacked, I took over the class (yay, I got to be a preschool teacher for a few minutes!!) for a few songs.  We (more like I) had a lot of fun.  The kids are just too adorable.  I wish I can play with them more often.



Group picture with Ali's class!  





Ali and her cool Teacher Milat.


Ali and her funny Teacher Sera.


Ali and her daycare mommy, Teacher Brenda.



I can't thank the teachers enough for taking care of my girl.  Especially Teacher Brenda, who has been taking care of her for the last two years.  We don't know what we would do without you!  Ali will always remember "Teacher Brenda" and please please keep in touch!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment