Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mommy/Daddy's Day breakfast

All the Mommies and Daddies were invited to Ali's daycare/preschool for a mother's/father's day breakfast last week.  It was really nice to meet the other parents from her class and chat with the teachers as well.

This would be a nice family shot if only my girl would look at the camera.  



One of Ali's friends is leaving for Texas soon.  She is going to miss you, Colby!



After breakfast, the teachers arranged a special performance from the JK1 class.  The kids sang a few songs for us and it was SUPER cute seeing the kids sing and dance together.  It suddenly dawned on me why Ali was hitting her head with her fist at home.  I thought she was being silly and I had to tell her not to hit herself on the head!  And now I know...it's one of her dance moves!  What do you know?!


I couldn't believe how much my little girl has changed in the past year.  Being a mom is so tiring, but it is definitely worth the work, time and effort!  I love you Ali, good job!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment