Monday, June 11, 2012

Gym class

Ali has been attending gymnastics classes for awhile now.  The whole idea of enrolling her in gymnastics is to help improve her coordination skills and I believe...it's working!  She is a bit (just a bit) more coordinated and is more willing to try (to a certain extent) more physical type of play.  

Here is the slope for her to practice somersaults.



Trampoline jumping time!


This is one of the few things I am really impressed with - Monkey bars!  Yup, Ali is now able to lift herself up and swing on a bar (for a very short time).  Quite an improvement compared to before. 


Crawling through the tunnel on the balance beam.  

 
At first, I could not tell whether she liked her gym classes or not.  Ali started doing weird moves a few weeks ago.  My hubby and I couldn't figure out what she was doing at first and then it clicked for me.  She was trying to teach us the different coordination poses she learned in her gym class!  (You can probably guess it must be pretty bad since it took me quite some time to figure that out!)  LOL.  Now if she can be a bit less clumsy...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment