Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Science World

There is a 6 week break between Ali's winter and spring classes.  I understand the need for a break, but why 6 weeks?  Why so incredibly long?  To make life a little more interesting for the three of us, we decided to buy a yearly pass to Science World.  Ali has never been to Science World before, so it is a bit overwhelming for her.  So much to look at!!

 
First we started off with one of the Science shows.  I was quite entertained, but Ali lost interest rather quickly.  I guess she is still a bit too young.  


Baby Nate, however, totally enjoyed looking at the ceiling.  Yup, so easily satisfied, this young one!



I have not been to Science World in ages.  Now that I have two little ones, I paid more attention to the kids area for sure!  They have one section for little ones where they can play in a gated area.  Nice.  What is even more cool for mommies is that they have a nursing room.  A nursing room!!!  Oh my gosh!!  Love it!  I wish Vancouver is a bit more baby friendly.


One of the exhibits is the Lego displays.  Pretty awesome.  But again, Ali is too young to appreciate the beauty of the displays.  She loves the slide tho!


Ali, the Queen!!


The other exhibit is the dinosaurs.  Ali is learning about dinosaurs at school so she is familiar with a few of them.  She is happy looking at these big dinos, but she is totally scared of the ones that move and make sounds.  What a little chicken!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment