Friday, April 20, 2012

Maria's baby shower

I always joke with my friend Maria that it would be so awesome if we could go on maternity leave together.  Boy, did our wish come true or what?!  She is only two weeks away from her due date!  Yay!!!

Expecting mommy and daddy:


I enlisted a few daddies to take care of my two kids.  Smart thinking, mommy!


Their friend made them a baby carriage cake.  So adorable!


Yummy desserts made by Grandma Cathy.  Absolutely delicious!!!


My wonderful hubby working hard in the kitchen:


It was always fun to play games in a baby shower!  Luckily most of the guests were willing to participate.  We had so much fun!


Who won the bottle race??  Me, of course!  Actually, I was a bit surprised myself.  I wonder if those guys really tried.


Poopy (chocolate) diapers game.  People were working pretty hard on this one:


My little helper Ali.  I couldn't believe how helpful (and bossy) my little girl was the whole time!  From asking the guests to start eating, to giving out paper and pen, to collecting garbage, Ali was on top of everything!  Good job, little one!


Gift opening time.  See those rattles at the bottom right corner of the picture.  Ali helped to make those!


My very first diaper cake.  It is a lot easier to make than I expected and it turned out pretty decent.


My very first attempt of making a decor piece for a nursery using my cool Cricut machine.  I wanted to make one for my two little monkeys too, but they will have to wait!


Congrats once again, Maria and Ron!!!  Can't wait to meet your pretty little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment