Friday, December 30, 2011

Playtime with the Sharkies

Normally, I really really look forward to Christmas holidays, but this year, I was dreading it.  Why?  Ali's daycare had a two week break during Christmas.  And that means, mommy has two kids to deal with.  Two??  What??  But I only have one pair of arms!!!  I quickly asked around for playdates and my high school friend, Connie, is the first to answer to my SOS!  Actually, I shouldn't say that.  Hubby is kind enough to offer to work from home last week and took this week off to help.  So thanks so much, my wonderful husband!!!

We had a quick snack before started playing.  Sylvia loves the baby mum-mum that we brought over and Ali brought over extra boxes of raisins for the girls as well.


Sylvia helping her little sister, Mavis, with her crackers.


Sylvia then brought out her favourite plush animals to share with Ali.  Interesting enough, both girls like sharks!!  And they have a huge plush toy and a shark hat!  Ali is more into little fishes like Nemo.


Two scary, but cute sharks!!!!!!!!!


Sylvia showing Ali her other toys.


Ali checking out their nice comfy couch.



Thanks again for having us over, Connie!!  Ali and I had a great time!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment