Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Allison and Ali @2

I hate being sick.  Especially when I can't take any medication at this moment.

Enough of my complaints, now back to blogging!  We had Ali's bff over for a fun weekend.  Allison did really well in the beginning, but 10 minutes after her daddy took off, she couldn't stop crying!  The only thing that I could come up with is to bribe her with stickers (fail), toys (fail) and Os (fail).  How about Elmo's hearts? Yup, that worked!  Look at the two girls snacking happily.

After a few hearts, they move on to their entree - Spanish rice.

I know it didn't look spectacular, but Ali loved it and so did Allison.  Half way through the dinner, I asked Ali whether she liked the mum mum and she tapped on Allison's tray asking her, "Yum, yum, right?  yes?"  and started shoving big spoonfuls of rice in her mouth.  Hubby and I were laughing non-stop.  Oh, my funny girl!

After dinner, Allison had another meltdown.  I guess she really missed her mommy and daddy and baby brother.  We tried bribing her with Jello this time.

The two girls just love the jello that Allison's mommy made!!  Yum, yum!!

After dessert, we moved on to fruits!  The girls played while they enjoyed some delicious grapes!  We did not intentionally dress them up.  Out of the blue, Ali went to her room and asked to put on her orange tutu and so daddy brought out her pink tutu for Allison too.


Half an hour before her parents arrive, Allison started to warm up and became a lot more vocal.  She totally enjoyed playing with all the toys and Ali's company!  What a good girl!



We did a little bit of dancing and singing.  Hubby and I are terrible singers, but the little ones seemed to have a  good time!  Thanks for coming over Yan-yan!!  We should have playdates more often!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment