Monday, July 18, 2011

My little busy bee

Since Ali has no school in July, I have been trying hard to keep her busy.  Once a week, Ali goes to an open gym.  Although it is not a very big facility, there are quite a few stations set up - ride ons, art station, play dough station, puzzle station, kitchen area and a whole bunch of other stuff.  As usual, Ali is completely overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

A: "Mmm....should I try this one?"

A: "Or maybe I should play with this one instead."

A: "Oh wait, let me try these instead!  But, which one should I start with first...mmmmm?  What about that one over there?"

A: "Oh, the kitchen is nice.  Wait, what's over there?"

A: "Oh my, it's a 4 by 4!  Let me fill it up!  Mama said I need to put gas in first!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment