Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ali's pool

We took our little one on a short road trip this weekend.  So much fun!!  More pictures to follow.  I am so behind in my blogging!!!

There were a days in June that actually reminded me that we are in the summer season.  On one sunny afternoon, we invited Ali's bff to come over and splash some water around.  

Hi Allison!!!

Ali was a little skeptical at first, but eventually warmed up to the idea of playing in the pool.  We brought out a few bath toys for the two to play with.

The two girls had so much fun!  Both prefer to stand in the water or sit on the edge.  This is one of the rare moments that Ali wanted to sit IN the water!

A friendly hug!!!!


After playing for about an hour, the two girls had a hard time leaving the pool.  They seemed to really really like the water.  To entice them to come out and not fuss (really, just my girl is whiny and fussy.  Allison is really well behaved), we offered them to take a short ride around the neighbourhood.


A:  Thanks for coming out to play with me, yan yan!!!  I love hanging out with you!! =)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment