Sunday, February 13, 2011

Saturday Open Gym

I have not been this sick for a loonnnnng time.  Even though I was sick as a dog, I have to be grateful that I don't have to go to work this Friday and coming Monday because of district closure days.  In a way, I really hated the fact that I am sick on a long weekend, but it is also super nice to just stay home without worrying losing more sick days or that I have to prep for a sub. 

Feeling miserable for the last few days also reminded me how wonderful my hubby is.  Ali's dada brought her to an open gym so that I can sleep and rest at home.  Ali had a great time.  Well, towards the end, I suppose.  The fact is, my baby girl is a chicken and is always scared of trying new things.  From what my hubby told me, there are a lot of really cool toys.  Instead of playing with them, Ali basically just walked around and collected the pucks that they use to separate different play areas.  

Ali checking out this cool rocker.  Hubby tried to put her in it, but she got out right away.  Too scared!!

Ali playing with the lacrosse stick while dancing to the beat.


2 comments:

  1. Wow this looks way more fun than the one Allison goes to! She was timid at first too, but then started to run around everywhere and cracking her head on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhaha... hopefully, Ali will warm up to it quickly! We should take the two to the open gym and then go for brunch at The boss. Ali loves their Breakfast AB!

    ReplyDelete